If you are considering applying for a green card (legitimate perpetual living arrangement) inside the U.S., through the procedure known as a modification of status, you have likely previously heard that it very well may be a costly procedure.
(The principal thing to ensure, nonetheless, is that you are even qualified to go this procedural course; the unimportant truth of being physically inside the U.S. what’s more, qualified for lasting living arrangement isn’t really enough to make you change qualified, as portrayed in Who Can Apply for a Greencard Basvuru through Adjustment of Status.
To be sure, you are probably going to confront various costs, including application expenses, lawyer charges, and other related expenses, as portrayed underneath.
Fees for Petitions:
To get a U.S lasting living arrangement or Green Card, you should get an endorsed request by the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The request must be documented by either a nearby relative of yours (life partner/companion, youngster, parent, or kin) on the off chance that you are applying for a family-based Green Card, by your boss in the event that you are working in the U.S, or by you as the candidate on the off chance that you plan on putting resources into the U.S.
The appeal charges must be paid to USCIS by the applicant, so in the event that another person is requesting for your benefit, they should pay the expense. The request won’t be handled if the expenses are not paid. The following are the most widely recognized petitions recorded, their expense, and the kind of migrant visa they are fundamental for.
Structure I-129F Petition for Alien Fiancé (e) – this structure costs $535 and is essential for the K-1 visa for an outsider life partner.
Structure I-130, Petition for Alien Relative – this structure costs $535 and is essential for the accompanying visas:
- K-3 visa, companion of a U.S Citizen anticipating endorsement of an I-130 settler request.
- F-1 visa for unmarried children and little girls of U.S residents and their minor kids.
- F-2A visa for companions and minor offspring of Legal Permanent Residents (LPRs).
- F-2B visa for unmarried kids more than 21 years of age of LPRs.
- F-3 visa for wedded offspring of U.S residents who will go to the U.S with their companions and minor kids.
- F-4 visa for kin of U.S residents who will go to the U.S with their companions and minor kids.
- IR-1 visa for the companion of a U.S resident.
- IR-2 visa for the unmarried kids under 21 years of age of a U.S resident.
- IR-5 visa for guardians of a U.S resident who is in any event 21 years of age.
The structure I–140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker – this structure costs $700 and is essential for the accompanying visas:
EB-1 Visa or First Priority Workers Visa for remarkable teachers, specialists, individuals with exceptional capacities in expressions, science, business, sports, or instruction, just as official supervisors who have worked at a remote part of a U.S organization for as far back as 3 years.
- EB-2 Visa or Second Priority Workers Visa for experts with cutting edge degrees and individuals with remarkable capacities in expressions, sciences, or business.
- EB-3 Visa or Third Priority Workers Visa for talented laborers with over 2 years of experience, experts with an advanced education degree, or untalented specialists with fewer than 2 years of experience (EW-3 Visa).
The structure I–360 Petition for Amerasian Widow or Special Immigrant – this structure costs $435 and is vital for the EB-4 Visa or Fourth Priority Workers Visa for different strict, government, or worldwide association’s laborers.
The structure I–526 Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur – this structure costs $3,675 and the individual applying for the visa must compensate for it. The structure is vital for the EB-5 Visa or Fifth Priority Workers Visa for financial specialists in the U.S who will put between $500K to $1 million in the U.S economy. The EB-5 visa has the accompanying classifications and the charge is legitimate for every one of them:
- C-5 visa for speculators who make occupations outside of target territories.
- T-5 visa for financial specialists who make occupations in the focused country or high joblessness territories.
- R-5 visa for financial specialists who take an interest in an Investor Pilot Program not in an objective zone.
- I-5 visa for financial specialists who take an interest in an Investor Pilot Program in a focus on the zone.
The structure I–600/600A Petition to Classify Orphan as an Immediate Relative/Application for Advance Petition Processing of Orphan Petition – this structure costs $775 and is substantial for the accompanying visas:
- IR-3 visa for kids from Non-Hague nations received abroad by a U.S resident.
- IR-4 visa for youngsters from Hague nations to be embraced inside the U.S by a U.S resident.
Structure I-800/800A Petition to Classify Convention Adoptee as an Immediate Relative/Application for Determination of Suitability to Adopt a Child from a Convention Country – this structure costs $775 and is vital for these visas:
- IR-3 visa for kids from Non-Hague nations embraced abroad by a U.S resident.
- IR-4 visa for kids from Hague nations to be embraced inside the U.S by a U.S resident.